Drumstick Flower Paratha
- Drumstick Flowers washed ..2 cup's
- Whole wheat flour ... 1 cup
- Maize flour/Makki ka aata ..1 tblsp
- Green chilly ...finely chopped ...3
- Ajwain/ Carom seeds ..1/2 tsp
- Grated Ginger ..1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder..1/2 tsp
- Oil .. 1 tsp ,
- Salt to taste
In a bowl add wheat flour.Maize flour, finely chopped green chilly,ajwain ,grated ginger , turmeric powder, oil , salt ..mix well , add water n knead to a soft dough ... Keep aside for 20 mts . Knead again n form golf sized ball of the dough .
Take two plastic sheet , grease them,place golf sized dough on one sheet , place another plastic sheet over it n then place wooden chapathi maker n press it to a thick paratha size .
Heat a tawa, place this on heated tawa , drizzle some ghee /oil n roast on both sides .
Serve warm with pickle/Raitha