Chilled Mixed Fresh fruit custard tossed with Dry frutti , coloured tutti fruity n topped with cherry.
- Milk ... 3 cups
- Custard Powder ..2 tbsp (i used Pillsbury vanilla flavour )
- Milk ..1/4 th cup ( to mix the custard powder )
- Sugar ..5 tbsp or according to the sweetness
- Mixed fruits chopped ( i have used banana, mango, apple, black n green grapes n orange ) ..2 cups
- Dry fruits .. cashewnuts, pista , almonds ... a few
- Tutti Frutti..2 tsp
- Cherry for garnish
Boil the milk , take 1/4 th cup of boiled milk n add custard powder , stir n mix well so that no lumps are formed .
Add almonds n pistas in boiled water ..keep aside for 10 mts, remove the skin
In little ghee roast the cashewnuts . keep aside .
Keep the milk to boil, add sugar n stir well till it dissolves , add the custard powder paste ..stir n boil for just 5 minutes ... dont worry if its in liquid form cos once it cools it thickens . allow it to cool for 1/2 an hour .
Once completely cooled add fruits, dry fruits , tutti frutti mix well , garnish with cherry n keep in the fridge for sometime
Serve chilled .