Multi Millet Flour Mixed Veg Rotti
- Multi Millet Flour ..2 Cup's
- Grated Carrot.. 1/2 cup
- Finely chopped Onions.. 1/2 cup
- Grated Cucumber..1/2 cup ( keep it aside for sometime n squeeze the water )
- Finely chopped Coriander Leaves..1/2 cup
- Finely chopped green chillies...3 or 4
- Grated Ginger ..1/2 tsp
- Hot Water for mixing the dough
- Salt to taste
Method In a wide bottomed vessel add all the grated vegetables along with salt . mix well n then add the multi millet flour , add hot water little by little n Knead to form a soft dough.
Take a plastic sheet and little apply oil. Take a golf sized ball from the dough and place it on a plastic sheet. Grease the hand n spread the dough to make a thin roti.
Heat a dosa tawa n place the abvove rotti on it ,cook for a while n carefully flip to cook the other side. Cook till dark brown spots appear.
Serve hot with any chutney.