Egg Ghee Roast
- Hard Boiled Eggs ...4 ( cut into 2 pieces )
- Cashew nuts ...broken into half 8
- Curry Leaves ..2 sprig's
- Sugar ..1/2 tsp ( optional ) but i have added .
- Ghee ..1/4 th cup
To Grind to a fine paste
- Long Red Chilles.. 10 /12 ( Kashmiri /Byadagi variety )
- Pepper corns ...1/4 th tsp
- Coriander seeds ..1.5 tsp
- Cumin seeds ..1/2 tsp
- Methi seeds /Fenugreek seeds ...4 seeds
- Garlic cloves ... 6/8
- Tamarind .. Marble size
In little oil roast red chilly n remove it n in the same oil roast rest of the ingredients seperately except garlic cloves n tamarind . cool it n grind to a very fine paste along with garlic cloves n tamarind
In a kadai add ghee , melt it n add broken cashew nuts along with curry leaves n fry for a while .Add the ground paste n fry well till the raw smell goes n the ghee leaves the side ... Add sugar n salt ... Add the boiled cut eggs n mix well till the masala dries up .