Kuvale Dhavi Randayi /Ash Gourd cooked in Mustard based Curd Gravy
- Kuvale / Ash Gourd -1/4 th kg
- Curds - 1/4 th cup , churn it
- Salt a little to cook ash gourd .
- Grated Coconut - 1 cup ( use only the white part )
- Green chilly - 2
- Tamarind -Tamarind seed size
- Raw Mustard seeds - 1 -1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste .
- Oil - 1tsp
- Mustard seeds -1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves -1 sprig
Wash the ash gourd , remove the seeds n tough skin , chop into long bite-able bigger chunks .
In a vessel add salt , water as needed n boil the chopped ash gourd chunks ..till soft .
Grind all the ingredients meant to grind to a paste .
Add the ground paste to the cooked ash gourd n boil .
Cool n add the churned curds n mix well . Then give the seasoning .