Bhaat Na Thepla
- Leftover Cooked Rice.. 1 cup
- Whole Wheat Flour .. 1/2 to 1 cup ( add as needed ) but not too much
- Ajwain / Carrom Seeds ..1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder ..1/2 tsp
- Red Chilly Powder.. 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder.. 3/4 th tsp
- Cumin Powder .. 1/2 tsp
- Finely chopped coriander leaves.. 2 tsp
- Oil ..2 or 3 tsp
- Salt to taste
In a deep round bowl add the cooked left over rice, add wheat flour, ajwain, all the powder's along with salt ,chopped coriander leaves n oil ... mix it well ... keep on mashing n mixing till a smooth dough is formed ..dont add water ... if sticky then touch oil but not water ... Set aside for just a few mts ..
Divide the dough into equal sized balls .
Place the dough ball on a dusted surface n roll into thin chapathi's ..if it sticks to the platform as u roll then dust some flour ... this will aid in fine rolling
Serve with curds/pickle or mint chutney .