- Mangalore cucumber -chopped with skin to cubes-2 cups
- Drumsticks- scrap n cut into 1 inch -1 cup
- Grated coconut-1 cup
- Red chilly -4 to 5 or according to the taste ( fried in little oil )
- Tamarind -tamarind seed size
- salt to taste
- Crushed Garlic- 7 to 8 flakes
- coconut oil-1 tsp
Cook Mangalore cucumber n Drumstick till tender
Grind grated coconut, chillies n tamarind to a fine paste , add this ground masala to the cooked veggies along with salt n boil it !
Season with Crushed garlic in coconut oil !
Note : The gravy has to be slightly thick