Egg Masala Gravy
- Eggs ..5
- Onion ..1 huge
- Tomato ..2
- Curry leaves..1 sprig
To grind to a fine paste
- Dry Red Chilly .. 4 to 6 ..i used Byadagi Chilly)
- Pepper Corns... 15 to 20 seeds
- Whole Coriander seeds... 2 tsp
- Cumin seeds..1 tsp
- Methi/Fenugreek seeds..1/4 th tsp
- Cinnamon ..2 inch piece
- Garlic flakes..12 ( remove skin n roughly chopped )
- Onion ..1 small . ( chopped )
- Grated coconut ... 1 tblsp
- Turmeric Powder..1/2 tsp
- Tamarind.. Tamarind seed size
- Salt to taste .
Wash eggs n boil them ... cool n peel the eggs ... Make a few slashes in them as that will aid the masala to penetrate inside the eggs
Chop Onion n Tomatoes
In a kadai ..add oil, add chopped onion n fry till reddish brown , add curry leaves n stir for few seconds .Add chopped tomatoes n fry till mushy ...now add the ground masala n fry well till the raw smell goes ...Add water for gravy consistency n boil well ...Add the boiled eggs n boil for a minute or 2 .
Serve hot with Rice. Rottis. Phulkas .