Garlic Wheat Kulcha with Gobhi Masala
Garlic Wheat kulcha
- Whole wheat flour..2 cups
- Curds..1/2 cup
- Minced garlic ..2 tsp
- Chopped coriander leaves... 2 tblsp
- Oil..1 tblsp
- White sesame seeds/thil... 1 tblsp
- Baking soda..1 tsp
- Water as needed to prepare a soft dough
In a bowl , add wheat flour, baking soda, salt, minced garlic , chopped coriander leaves, oil, curds ,water and prepare a very soft dough .Keep aside for about 1/2 an hour .
Divide the dough into equal sized balls .Roll each balls into 1/4 th inch oval shape rotis , sprinkle water on the rottis n place it on the heated tawa , sprinkle white thil on the exposed side of the roti , when you see the bubbles on the surface , invert the tawa , so that the kulcha is directly exposed to the flame . once cooked apply ghee .
Gobhi Masala ..
- Cleaned Cauliflower florets ... 2 cups
- Onion ..1
- Tomato puree... 1/4 th cup
- Red chilly powder.. 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder..1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder..1/4 th tsp
- Oil..1 tblsp
- Salt to taste
- Garlic cloves.. 4
- Ginger piece..1/2 inch piece
- Poppy seeds... 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves
Grind all the ingredients meant to grind to a fine paste .
In a kadai add oil, add chopped onion and fry till pinkish red , add tomato puree n cook till the raw smell goes. Add the ground paste n fry till oil leaves the masala . Add all the powders n fry for a minute. Add the cauliflower florets , water n cook well till the gravy turns thick n then garnish .