Dudhi Thepla/Bottle Gourd Tepla
- Wheat Flour- 2 cup's
- Gram Flour/Besan - 1 tblsp
- Grated Bottle gourd - 1 cup
- Ginger Garlic Green chilly paste - 2 tsp ( Pound them fresh finely to get a good taste )
- Red Chilly Powder- 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
- White Thil/Sesame seeds- 2 tsp
- Finley chopped coriander leaves- 1 tblsp
- Jaggery grated - chickpea size ( optional )
- Oil- 2 tsp
- Curds- 1 tblsp
- Salt to taste
Wash and peel the bottle gourd and grate it and keep it aside. dont squeeze n discard the water as that is needed to prepare the soft dough .
In a bowl, add wheat flour , gram flour, ginger garlic green chilly paste , grated jaggery white thil, red chilly powder, salt n mix well ..add the grated bottle gourd, curds, oil n chopped coriander leaves n knead to a soft dough .
Make equal sized balls of the dough , dust it with flour n roll it with a rolling pin .
Heat a tawa, place the rolled tepla on the heated tawa n cook on both sides ..can apply ghee or oil while roasting ...
Serve hot with pickle n curds .