Jeev Kadgi /Bread Fruit Spicy Songa with Ground Masala
- Jeev Kadgi / Bread Fruit chopped into 3 inch bigger chunks - 2 cup's
- Coconut Oil -1 tblsp
- Onions - 1 huge or 2 small (chopped )
- Coriander seeds -2 tsp ( not roasted )
- Roasted dry red chilly - 3 short n 8 long
- Tamarind - Goose berry size
- Salt to taste ..
Grind roasted dry red chillies , coriander seeds n tamarind to a very fine paste .
In a kadai add oil , chopped onions and fry till reddish brown , then add the ground paste and fry till the raw smell goes ,add salt , chopped bread fruit pieces , add water as needed , keep covered n cook till the bread fruit pieces turn soft .
Post a Comment