- Whole Wheat Flour -2 cup's
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Water as needed to prepare the soft dough
- Ghee /Oil as required to roast the paratha
- Paneer grated -3 cup's
- Finely Grated ginger -1tsp
- Red Chilly Powder- 1 tsp (Kashmiri powder )
- Cumin Powder-1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder-1/2 tsp
- Finely Chopped Green chilly - 1 or 2
- Finely chopped Coriander leaves - 1/4 th cup
- Lime Juice - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste .
Method for dough
In a large mixing bowl , add the wheat flour , salt , oil n water as required n knead to a very soft dough ..Keep covered under moist cloth for half n hour .
Method for stuffing
In a bowl add the grated paneer , finely grated ginger, red chilly powder, cumin seeds, garam masala powder , finely chopped green chilly , finely chopped coriander leaves , lime juice, salt n mix well .
Method for preparing paratha
Now knead the dough again after 30 mts , for 2 to 3 mts .
Divide the dough into equal golf sized balls . Take the dough ball , dust n roll into a disc shape , place 2 or 3 spoons of the stuffing in the center n close from all sides .
Roll into thick paratha
Heat a tawa n place the paratha n roast on both sides applying ghee.
Serve warm with blob of butter , curds n pickle