Unpolished Red Raw Rice Dosa n Garlic Chutney
- Unpolished Red Raw Rice..2 cup's
- Urid Dhal..1/4 th cup
- Thin Phova /Beaten Rice ...2 fist full ,
- Methi /Fenugreek seeds .. 2 tsp heaped
- Salt to taste
Wash n soak rice, urid dhal n methi seeds in enough water for about 3 to 4 hours n grind it to a fine batter along with thin phova ( washed n previously soaked in water for just 5 mts ) .
Remove the batter add salt n ferment overnight .
Heat a dosa tawa ...add a ladle full Batter n dont spread too much ..add oil at the edges n cook on only 1 side ...
- Grated coconut ..1 cup
- Roasted dry red chilly ...2
- Garlic flakes ...4 to 5 ( remove skin , crush little n fry in little oil till brownish )
- Salt to taste .
Grind all the above ingredients to a semi coarse paste adding little water ...add salt ..mix well .
Serve the dosa hot with chutney .
Note : Grind this batter in a wet grinder n not mixie ...