Vaali , Bikkand n Kultha koddel ( Indian spinach , Jackfruit Seeds n Horse gram Cooked in Coconut Based Spicy Gravy )
- Vaali / Indian Spinach chopped ... 1 cup
- Bikkand /Jack Fruit seeds , removed skin n chopped into 2 pieces ...1/2 cup
- Kulithu/ Horse gram ...1/2 cup
To grind to a fine paste
- Grated coconut ...1 cup
- Roasted dry red chilly ...6 to 8
- Tamarind ..Tamarind seed size
- Salt to taste
- Oil..2 tsp
- Crushed garlic flakes ...6 to 8
Pressure cook Washed Horse gram for about 10 mts with enough water ...till cooked n not mushy .. Pressure cook Chopped vaali n chopped bikkand only for one whistle ...
Grind all the ingredients meant for grinding to a fine paste ...Add this ground paste to the cooked stuffs n boil well ... and later do the seasoning .